A Traineeship offers young people aged between16-24 an opportunity to combine training and qualifications with valuable work experience and improve their Maths and English skills.
To prepare them for work, all trainees need to complete a minimum of 70 hours of work experience. Work Experience could be between two to six weeks with one or more employers (full or part-time).
A traineeship can last for up to a year, although most are less than six months.
Work placements are the perfect way of preparing young people for work.
What is on Offer?
How could you benefit?
· Employers who make new work placement opportunities available may also receive an incentive payment of £1,000 per learner, for up to 10 learners.
· Giving young people from all backgrounds the opportunity to develop workplace skills and find a career they love is at the heart of the work we do.
· Helps tackle youth unemployment, whilst developing a loyal talented workforce.
· Allows you to get to know and work with young people prior to recruiting apprentices.
· Young people can gain experience in different industries before committing to an apprenticeship in a given field.